Untitled Document

Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life

Closed Thread

Thread: A Big Warm Aussie Welcome!

Thanks

A Big Warm Aussie Welcome!

A big warm Aussie welcome to you all and thank you for visiting this new dog forum.

My name is Sharda and I would like to firstly introduce Jude (you'll see her as jude09), on the forum.

Jude is a forum moderator and will be around to help everyone out as much as possible.

Jude is a good friend of mine with a ton of experience with dogs and together we have put the forum together for you all.

For those that don't know me, I am a long time dog owner, and have published several dog books online.

The ebooks and audios are on dog training, dog grooming, dog nutrition, potty training and quite a few different dog breeds.

I am also a busy Mum with a young teenager

NEED HELP USING THE FORUM?

You can see a video tutorial by clicking here. It will show you how to get the most out of the forum!

The forum has been designed for one main purpose; to help build a friendly helpful community of dog owners who can share their love of dogs with others.

PROFILE - You can use the profile to update your details or add an "avatar". An avatar is the image that will be displayed when you post.

You can choose one of our avatars, or use one of your own pics.

HOW TO GET NOTIFIED WHEN SOMEONE RESPONDS TO YOUR POST?

Often when you make a post, you will like to know when someone has responded to it.

You can have an email automatically sent to you when somebody does respond to your post.

First, make sure you are logged in.

Step 1. Click the "Settings" link at the top right of the screen.

Step 2. Then choose the "General Settings" link from the left side of the page that opens.

Step 3. Find this heading down the center of the page: "Default Thread Subscription Mode:

To receive an email when some responds to your post: Choose - "Instantly, using email"

To turn this feature off: Choose "Do not subscribe"

Step 4. When you are done, click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom right of the page.

IMPORTANT - Both Jude and I are NOT Vets, qualified dog trainers or certified dog experts, and we suggest strongly for any matters relating to the health of your dog, you see you expert Vet.

What we are is dedicated dog lovers who will do our best to help share information with you all so that you have happy, healthy and well behaved dogs!

SPAM - we do not tolerate spam and will be removing it at soon as we see it.

If you ever see SPAM, which includes blatant advertising or crude communication of any kind, please mark it as Spam.

How To report SPAM or inappropriate posts.

Under the post, on the left hand side you will see a small triangle with this sign in it - !

If you put your mouse over the triangle it says "Report Post".

Click the triangle and follow the simple instructions.

Once again welcome and I trust this forum will be a great help to you.

I encourage you to visit often, ask for help if required and also please help others in the forum by responding to questions and comments.

Sharda

Last edited by ShardaBaker; 04-09-2010 at 09:18 AM.
    Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole.

Click Here For Recommended Doggy Resources
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShardaBaker For This Useful Post:

hjbrown (04-02-2011), OldDingo (04-24-2011)

Closed Thread