Untitled Document

Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have a Peke too!

Thanks

Red face I have a Peke too!

I just joined today. I have 3 house dogs, a Schipperke from the local shelter, a rat terrier/Chi mix from a rescue and a darling Pekingese who appeared on our front porch one morning last fall. I have had and loved dogs all of my life. The Peke is the nicest, most well mannered dog I've ever had.

Nancy

Thanks
    Hi,Nancy. Is your peke a little boy or girl? What color? How big? I have 6. My older gentleman is 14, a tri color. I call him Tazz. Then I have Joy,3,a light parti color,Zoey,3,a black & silver,Bobbee Bear,2,a sable w/white chest & feet,Toree,1,a black w/white markings (she is 4 pounds,a sleeve) and Budee,6 months,black w/white markings. I also have an all american mutt,Sadee Marie. I am a widow with grown children so my fur kids are my family. I love the peke breed....they are so smart,easy to train,loyal and lovable. Nice to meet you.

Thanks
    I have a male peke named Wags. He is comical to watch. He thinks he is a cat most of the time. He loves to wake up my husband and my son in the morning. He jumps on the bed and licks them until they get up. I also have owned dalmations in the past. I just lost my last dalmation pup at the age of 13 a few months ago. I lost his mother a couple of years ago also at the age of 13. I love most animals, especially horses, dogs, and cats. Animal are so loving and are better judges of characters than most people are.
    Debbie

Thanks
    A big and warm welcome from Sharda and me summershade!

I hope you learn a lot from this forum. : )

-- to infinity and beyond!

Click Here For Helpful Doggy Books & Audios

Thanks
    I am new today 11/12/2010
    I have a 7 year old Peke that i got from our local pound. His name is Izzy.
    I have had him for 3 years now and I do not know what I would do without him.
    when I got him he was all matted and sore all over and snapped at all of the workers, but not me.
    I asked where they got him and it seems that he had belonged to an old woman who had to go to a nursing home
    and the family did not want him.
    He was greving for his owner. so I came everyday for three days and then one day he was not in his cage.
    I asked where he was and they said they would have to put him down because he could not be socialized.
    I said he likes me and I want him. so they said if I could get him to come to me and be nice I could have him.
    I cheated! I had a treat in my hand! he came got his treat and then got into my lap and cuddled. I got him!

We have been insepartable ever since!

So I have a one eyed Peke who knows he owns Me! ( He lost an eye to infection before I got him.)
    thanks, Alyse!

Thanks
    What a heart warming story Alyse. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Welcome to the forum!

mia
    Thanks
    Thanks Alyse,

Stories like this always make me cry, You were his Angel that rescued him. God Bless You.

Mia

+ Reply to Thread