Untitled Document

Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone???

Thanks

Smile Anyone???

Aren't there any fellow pekingese lovers out there? I would love to meet you and discuss our babies and experiences with this wonderful breed. I have six pekes......from 14 years old to 6 months. Three boys and three girls. My youngest,a little smoke /black points male, is from show breeders. His daddy is an AKC/Can champion. I love my fur kids very much!

Thanks
    I just joined and I have one peke. His name is Wags. He thinks he is a cat. If I call my cat he comes. If my cat is playing with a ball he has to have the ball. From the time I got him he would rather play with the cats, which made housebreaking him a challenge. He loves to wake my husband and my son up in the mornings. He gets on the bed and licks them until they get up. He misses my old dog that was a dalmation that died a couple of months ago. He keeps looking for him when he goes outside. I love my animals and it breaks my heart when I lose one or they get sick.

Thanks
    Hello luvpekes!!!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

I hope you have fun and learn a lot. : )

-- to infinity and beyond!

Click Here For Helpful Doggy Books & Audios

Thanks
    I too love the pekingese and am a breeder of the pekingese.What wonderful pets!I have around 45 peks!

Thanks
    You have 45 pekes????? Wow!! would I love to be like you!!! My six keep me very busy but I would have more if I didn't live in town.....they granted me a kennel liscense for mine but can have only that many at a time. They are such wonderful little friends,each one with his own personality. Since my family is raised and my husband died they are my fur kid family. Do you sell puppies out of state? Would you contact me at luvpekes@q.com. I am thinking of getting a baby. One of my pekes is very old and I am afraid his time is short. Thank you.

Dar
    Thanks
    Hi,
    Loved the Dalmatian pup picture! I used to have Dalmatians also! In fact I wrote and self published a children's book THE DALMATIAN WITHOUT ANY SPOTS. I'm working on a book about pekes now. After my Dalmatians, I had pugs, now for the last 10 years Pekingese!
    Until the mts. "peke",
    Dar, Phoenix, Az.

Thanks
    hello my name is alex and i have 2 pekingese puppy and i don`t know what to do can u help me? I don`t know what food i need to get

mia
    Thanks
    Hi Alex,

I don't have a Pekeingese but I have small breed Chi's and a Yorkie. I would suggest the small breed Blue Buffalo. It is not a food sold in the Market you will need to go to Petsmart or Petco. My girls love it and are doing great with energy and beautiful coats.

Good Luck and enjoy your puppies, they bring so much into your life.

Mia

+ Reply to Thread