Untitled Document

Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello From Chicago With My Poodles

Thanks

Hello From Chicago With My Poodles

Hello, My name is Lucille.....I have a 14 1/2 year old Red Toy Poodle named Libra and I have a 8 month old Cream Standard Poodle puppy named Leila....I also had a 5 year old Silver Toy Poodle named Lacey, but she passed away a couple of weeks ago.......I have attached pictures of them.......I love the Poodle breed.......they are great dogs...any one who has a Poodle, no matter what size knows what I am talking about..........I always like meeting new Poodle owners and also any dog owner as well........I know all of us who join this forum will learn a little something from everyone!

Last edited by PoodleMom; 04-10-2010 at 09:23 PM.

Thanks
    Hi Lucille,

Welcome to the new forum.

Lovely pics! We hope to hear lots from you.

Thanks
    Hi Lucille, I had a Sable toy poodle, was 9yrs & 9 months, When he got really sick with pancreatic, Went Blind, an was diabetic, All this happened over just a few weeks he went down hill real fast. an we had to put him down, the hardest thing I ever did he was my Babies. I now am a proud owner of another Poodle, He is 4 months old, sometimes he is very sassy, But he is the love of my life.

Thanks
    We have toy poodles. And yes they are a great breed! You can read about them in my introducing post Love your pictures! We are from Northern Michigan and FLorida in the winter.

Thanks
    Hi eadkins, Sorry to hear about your baby who got sick.......I am sure you have many fond memories of your life with him.......Congratulations on your new puppy.......Is he a Toy Poodle as well........What color is he.............Would love to see pictures of him..........Hope to share more poodle info in the months to come........Stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by eadkins View Post
    Hi Lucille, I had a Sable toy poodle, was 9yrs & 9 months, When he got really sick with pancreatic, Went Blind, an was diabetic, All this happened over just a few weeks he went down hill real fast. an we had to put him down, the hardest thing I ever did he was my Babies. I now am a proud owner of another Poodle, He is 4 months old, sometimes he is very sassy, But he is the love of my life.

Thanks
    Hi minx..........Nice to meet you.......I did look for your introduction but could not find it.......Did you post any pictures?........Would love to see some........Again, glad to meet you and stay in touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by minx View Post
    We have toy poodles. And yes they are a great breed! You can read about them in my introducing post Love your pictures! We are from Northern Michigan and FLorida in the winter.

+ Reply to Thread