Untitled Document

Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Michigan

Thanks

Hi from Michigan

Hi,
    I'm from Michigan. I got my Yorkie last year. His name is Sam. He'll be 3 years old in May. I got him from a person who no longer could take care of him. He was being a little terror, was left alone for a long time during the day and night. He would tear everything up. But, since he's been with me, he's a happy camper, I'm assuming. He's never alone for too long of a time, usually goes with me everywhere possible. He's been a real joy for me. I decided when I retire and was done with my traveling, I'd like a little dog. I looked at all of the shelters but no little dogs, just big ones. Until my sister told one of her co workers that I was looking. That's how I got my little Sam. I figured he saved my life. My health wasn't very good and was depressed all of the time. Now, my health is better and Sam and I are walking when the weather is good. I just love my Sam.

Thanks
    I wanted to say Hello to a fellow michigander! I hope you have better luck with Sam! I think you are on the right track with keeping him busy and taking him out for walks etc. I know that some dogs just need to stay busy otherwise they just tear everything up! Good Luck and I hope your health improves. I have poor health as well.
    God Bless.

+ Reply to Thread