Untitled Document

Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks for this forum

Thanks

Thanks for this forum

I live in sunny South Carolina and am the proud "parent" of a pug and a standard poodle. I look forward to having this forum available. Even last night we had to take our pug to a 24 hour emergency vet center for a bad allergic reaction and I was panicking looking for answers. There are just times that hearing hints from others is so helpful, especially when you have a pet with bad allergies. I'm so thankful that visiting this forum is now an option.

Thanks
    I don't always have the time to thank you for this invaluable service (email updates and lessons, and now this forum), so - THANK YOU!

I have been doing my research for 3 months now...I do not have a loving Boston Terrier yet, but I plan/hope to adopt in June or July --after I complete my Masters and can dedicate the time we both will need to learn from each other. I am no stranger to puppy ownership and doggie training, but it has been a long time. I am mentally preparing for the sleepless nights.

Your tools and guidence are so comforting! If you have any recommendations/advice regarding my current state (and future plans); I am open to them!

Thank you again!

+ Reply to Thread