Untitled Document

Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New owner of a ChiWienie

Thanks

Smile New owner of a ChiWienie

Hey, y'all, from Anastasia and SuzyQ. Sharda sure found a bunch of us today. I signed in earlier, just to be on the safe side, ate lunch, then returned to introduce myself and my four (4) year old ChiWienie and myself. Anastasia (Ana) and I met in January 2010 at PAWS at Kyle, Texas. Since Ana loves everybody, it was easy for me to fall for her. When I lost my Cardigan Welsh Corgi last summer, I said I would never own another dog. Then I started checking dogs on the internet. I found a breeder of Rat Terriers who convinced me that her pups would add twenty years to my life. Since a Corgi is hard to come by in this area and I can no longer pick up a dog that large and heavy, (and I did not want to look at a dog that would remind me of my companion of 14 years) I was looking for a small, light weight dog. I met Ana just after she had weaned six pups that looked very much like her. I had a short wait before I could pick her up and take her home. I need some refreshers on training, and so does she, but it is plain to me that we were meant for one another. I am so glad that Sharda invited us to join in sharing thoughts and ideas with one another.

Thanks
    I'm glad that you decided to share your love with another dog SuzyQ.

It really seems that you're both meant to be.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

+ Reply to Thread