Untitled Document

Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Place your suggestions here

Thanks

Place your suggestions here

Sharda and I want to improve this forum for you guys to help dog owners everywhere. So, if you have some suggestions don't hesitate to post it. : )

-- to infinity and beyond!

Click Here For Helpful Doggy Books & Audios

mia
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I have been replying to threads but how do I start a new thread?

Thanks
    Hello Mia,

Simply choose the best category for the thread you're going to create an example of a category is dog training.

After choosing the best category simply click on the post new thread button located at the upper left of the forum

and then you're ready to go..I hope this helps.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jude09 For This Useful Post:

mia (08-02-2010)

mia
    Thanks
    Hi Jude,

I don't know if you want to add cruelty to your forum, but I have been following a story in Minnesota about a guy slitting his dogs throat and leaving her to die in a ditch. After about a week she showed up at a home and the wonderful people took her to the Vet and she is now healing and being fostered. Last I heard the guy is on the run. There is a petition on Care2 - largest online community for healthy and green living, human rights and animal welfare. put " Star" in the search box for anyone to sign and get this Monster locked up, he is a disgrace to us all. I just don't understand how anyone could be so cruel to a sweet innocent animal.

Experienced Member
    Thanks
    OH MY!!! How awful.

Another thing that is cruel (not mention illegal) is seeing dogs riding in beds of pickup trucks unsecured. Rolling around at 70+ miles per hour on the freeway...bouncing around like a ball.

Some folks just shouldn't own animals.

mia
    Thanks
    Exactely, when I have to go to the Vet or where ever, my girls are always in a kennel belted in just like you would do with a child. My Golden has never been in the truck bed and never will be.

I agree, some people are just brain dead.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mia View Post
    Hi Jude,

I don't know if you want to add cruelty to your forum, but I have been following a story in Minnesota about a guy slitting his dogs throat and leaving her to die in a ditch. After about a week she showed up at a home and the wonderful people took her to the Vet and she is now healing and being fostered. Last I heard the guy is on the run. There is a petition on Care2 - largest online community for healthy and green living, human rights and animal welfare. put " Star" in the search box for anyone to sign and get this Monster locked up, he is a disgrace to us all. I just don't understand how anyone could be so cruel to a sweet innocent animal.
    Hello Mia..these types of stories always makes my weak on the knees. I can't think of any reason why there are people of these things.

I hope that the person responsible for that gets locked up for a LONG time.

If you want Mia you can start a new thread about this type of things and for the Care2 community Mia. I'm sure a LOT of dog owners here will

want to sign up...

+ Reply to Thread