Untitled Document

Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life Healthy Dog Life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Share some funny dog moments here

Thanks

Share some funny dog moments here

Hi guys!

Let's have a bit of fun by sharing some funny doggy experiences we had. Although what I'm going to share isn't funny it's rather adorable.

One day my little sister was playing with our dog, they were all loud and running around the house like crazy lunatics. But after a while they were all quite, so I took a peek outside my room and did you know what I saw?

They were lying in the couch sleeping, side by side. It was really adorable.

So, do you have some funny stories to share?

-- to infinity and beyond!

Click Here For Helpful Doggy Books & Audios

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Jude, I love nothing more than seeing Molly & Izzy curled up next to each other!! My story is another cutie. Molly is a typical dog and behaves 'normally' when the leads come out. However, Izzy is the complete opposite and actualy runs and tries to hide when the lead comes out! She is so cute about it though and so submissive when we actually put her lead on she makes us all laugh. Once her lead is on she will stand ridge to the spot and refuse to move until we are ready to leave the house, sometimes she actually looks like she is shaking. I know this is a shame for her but it is so cute and adorable we just can't help but laugh at the daft little thing - especially as she actually really loves her walks!

Experienced Member
    Thanks
    A have a cute story that occurred when my little schnauzer, Angel and her sister (littermate) Jade was just a couple of months old. I would watch Jade while her parents (my son and his wife) worked.

NOW ..... Do you want to hear some thing hilariuos regarding Jade???? Angel
    has this little red, white & blue bone toy, and Jade just loves it. My son and his wife had a heck of a time trying to locate another one. Well everytime Jade came into our home to visit she would make a "beeline" for the toy
    pillow and grab that toy, and if it wasn't where it was suppose to be, she
    hunted for it, and when she got it....she would walk around with it in her
    mouth until she found a secure hiding place, so Angel couldn't find it. One
    day it was time for Jade to leave, but she still had that toy in her mouth.
    I asked her to put the toy away. Well we all sat and watched her for about
    20 minutes all the time holding Angel, so she wouldn't disturbed her. Jade
    buried it in Angel's bedding until it was all completely covered and no
    longer could be seen. Another time she removed all the toys from the toy
    pillow and proceeded to bury the bone toy, but was unsatified as she
    couldn't get it all completely covered up. So.... she continued to work at
    it, and ended up hiding it behind the toy pillow and the wall and then
    covering it. After she was totally satified she said her goodbyes and went
    on her way.

Thanks
    great stories really put a smile on face..

-- to infinity and beyond!

Click Here For Helpful Doggy Books & Audios

Thanks
    I have quite a funny story here. My king charles, Bumble, was outside one day, and he is quite small, and one day he was carrying a stick that was bigger than him, and it got caught in a hedge, and rustled, and Bumble got the shock of his life!!!! I love funny doggy stories!

Thanks
    This story is not about my little poodle, but my German Shepherd that I had many years ago. I am allergic so no more shepherds for me.
    My husband and I were eating Italian Steak sandwhiches that we bought and brought home. Of course, we got out the TV trays and placed the in front of the TV. At the time, Duke was not fed much from the table and generally didn't beg, but for some reason I don't remember my husband decided to feed Duke handing him a small piece of sandwhich over the top of the table. Some how as Duke turned around the tray collapsed on his rear end-NOT hurting him, but scaring him to death. I felt bad that he was scared, but never laugh harder in my life. It was sooo funny. The story doesn't end there. For some time I was having trouble with the Duke and the mail. If you are old enough you might remember the old computer cards that had holes around the edges. Well, that was what Duke was doing to my mail. He would grab it on the way in and by the time it hit the floor---computer cards were born. So, I decided to use the tray at the door and I never had a computer card again. Add to this, my mother who was afraid of dogs back then would take the tray and walk around with it so my dog would not go near her. As long as the tray was in it's former place he was fine and not afraid, but as soon as it was moved or carried as my mother did, he wouldn't go near it. The telling doesn't sound as funny, but I laughed and laughed and laughed. HE wasn't stressed by it after the initial encounter, but her wouldn't give it a chance to bite him again.

Thanks
    Rusty, my border collie, was about six months old, all gangly with very long legs. I walked past the computer room to find him perched all four legs on the mouse pad, trying to keep his balance. He looked at the computer screen and shook his head, looked at the keyboard and still couldn't work it out, looked at the box and still no idea why I liked this lump of metal and plastic so much. He checked out the filing trays but they were unexciting so he went back to the computer screen, all the time balancing precariously with all four legs on the mousepad. He just couldn't understand why the hell I spent so much time sitting looking at this thing and not playing with him. He finally noticed me and ran right across the keyboard, to the chair and the floor and away, still none the wiser.
    Another day he and I went for a walk and came across a lady with a baby in a pram. Rusty went up to the pram, looked in, got all excited, and wagging his tail madly looked up at me with great hope on his face. He looked back at the baby and back at me and wagged even more, getting quite frenetic, telling me he soooo wanted a baby. He did this over and over and had the lady and I in fits of laughter. It was just so obvious he wanted a baby. He never did get his human baby, poor fella.
    Aussie, another border collie cross was also a laugh - I had a boarder staying at the house and the phone rang on dinner time. He sat at the top of the stairs with his plate of chops in his lap. Aussie saw a great meal and was pushing for some. I grabbed Aussie's meal and went downstairs with it, calling him. Aussie looked at the chops, looked at his meal, looked at the chops, looked at his meal, nipped in very quickly, grabbed two chops and ran down the stairs for his meal - he wasn't missing out on those chops.

DPK
    Thanks
    I find most of my chuckles come from my two Cav's running through the house like idiots and sliding out on the tiled floor.

Thanks
    My dalmatian who passed away last year was very entertaining, he wasn't allowed on the furniture but he would continually try to sneak on the futon in the computer room, one night my husband caught him on the futon and chased him off of it. While watching TV we watched as he belly crawled a few feet towards the computer room then stopped looked innocent then peeked into the living room and once again started belly crawling towards the computer room, then stopped again looking innocent for a few moments before he started again, we allowed him to get into the computer room before we went in and he looked at us innocently before getting up and walking out of the computer room. That was the funniest thing I have ever seen a dog do, he was just too smart for his own good.

Thanks
    Praxin I use to discipline Buddy [My Rottweiler] by separating us. I would put him in the bedroom. He would do the belly crawl thinking I couldn't see him. He wouldn't come totally around where I was, but close enough. lol

I was teaching Buddy the "drop it" command, and one time we were walking on the levy by the river, and he ran ahead of me, sniffing as usual. Well he was on his way back to me, and I couldn't figure out if he had anything in his mouth or not, but he got closer and I guess figured I was going to tell him to drop it, so he did it automatically. He was silly.

Dogs are smart and silly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast